North Primary SEND Report
Please click on a picture to find out more
1. What is SEND?
2. Who can I talk to about my child's needs?
3. How are my child's needs identified and how we work in partnership?
4. How do we enable children to make decisions about their education?
5. What happens when children move?
6. What happens when children move
7. What adaptations are made to the school to support children with SEND
9. Supporting the emotional and social development of children.
10. Effectiveness of SEN provision
11. If I am concerned about the quality or effectiveness of support my child is getting
12. What if my child's bubble is shut down due to Covid?